Apture

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Starting Chemo...


Welcome!

I plan on using this forum for keeping friends and family updated with information regarding how my life is going during my cancer treatments.

I am a novice at blogging, so it may take me a while to get use to this, but I think it will work better than sending emails to everyone. You can "subscribe" to this blog and it will send you an email with any new entries. You can also post your own comments here when you want to respond to a blog entry.

I appreciate everyone's prayers and support over the last 3 weeks as I have certainly felt your support every step of the way.

4 comments:

AMy G said...

Hey Jeff!!

The PICC line is really easy to take care of. I took the class 10 years ago when Jaime had his put in. His was on the left side of his chest. He, of course, had his for years.
Anyway, I hope to see you soon. Jenifer and I made something for you. :)

Leannah said...

Hi Jeff,
Honestly, you're dragging me into the 21st century! This is my first ever time to visit a blog spot much less leave a comment! Hope to see you and Sandra soon...
Love you all,
Leannah (and Rick and the kiddos)

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Jeff, you and family are in our prayers! I know that you are totally gunna kick cancer's butt!

Anonymous said...

I just recently heard about what you are going through. Love the blog. If it's your first, you're a natural writer so keep on writing. We're working hard for you and your family so you can focus on treatments and good health. Keep on bloggin'!