Apture

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cycle 3 - home at last...

It has been several days since my last post and I know many of you have wanted an update as to my status. My last update was so positive based on my good news of the good test results. I felt so good the first part of my treatment last week based on that news. However, the chemo finally took it's toll on me over the weekend and through yesterday (Jan 2nd). I have had some of the roughest days so far. All my energy has been zapped from my body and also have had much nausea. The Zophran has been working pretty well, but it is still not 100% effective.

I am finally back home now and will hopefully start to feel better, but right now I am staying pretty low. more later...

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Hang in there, Jeff. I know how much it sucks to be chemo sick. I hope it passes quickly for you.

Marsha

Louanne said...

Jeff - so sorry that you are feeling sick with this round, but grateful that the meds are working.

Louanne, Mike and Nadia