Apture

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve...going home.

I am being "released" from the hospital (MD Anderson) today! Amazingly, my blood cultures did not show any Bacterial infection throughout the weekend. The doctor does not know why, but thinks that somehow the original blood draw on Tuesday may have pulled some bacteria from my skin and therefore was not in my blood. I think this is such an answer to prayer. Even though I had to stay here in the hospital for 3 days, I do not have an infection in my PICC line which would have delayed my chemo protocol because they would have had to replace it. I praise God for this! We are able to go home for Christmas and I will hopefully be able to start my cycle 3 chemo on Wed this week in Fort Worth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jeff,

Sandy & I continue to pray for you & Sandra & Daniel. We want you to know that we care. You and your family have a most Merry Christmas!

Tom Stoy

Louanne said...

Praise the Lord and Merry Christmas! I am so glad you guys got to come home.

Mike, Louanne and Nadia