Apture

Sunday, December 9, 2007

A few more days in the Hostpital

Looks like I have at least one more day here at the hospital. I have finished chemo for this cycle, but they are checking on one blood level (Methotrexate levels) to make sure it is normal before releasing me.

I have felt really, really tired today, so I have tried to rest and sleep most of the day. I am looking forward to going home soon.

I will be a risk of infection this week through Sat or Sun, so I pray I will make it through without any problems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for you.

-robert shryoc

Bill said...

Hey Jeff,

Stay safe. I sure miss seeing you and am praying for a complete recovery.

God bless you all,
Bill

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff. I am Angie, the new Administrative Assistant at the church.
I just wanted you to know that I have heard many wonderful things about you and I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Please let me know if there is every anything I can do to help.
Angie
angie@fortworthpca.org