Apture

Friday, December 7, 2007

Cycle 2 - Day 2



Well, I am back in the hospital again for cycle 2 chemo. I will be here till Sunday Dec. 9th having all kinds of fun with more drugs you can't pronounce, and eating food that I am not sure Duke (my 8 year old Golden) would eat. I am just now checking the internet to see if Rocco's Pizza delivers to Harris Methodist. But, hey on the bright side, you do get all the free cable TV you can handle and I do have some good movies from home I brought to watch.



I still feel good and have not had any side effects from the last 12 hours, so I am hopeful it will continue. The nursing staff is very attentive and are eager to help with any issues that may come up. I praise God for all they do and how they help make this process tolerable.



I wish Bob and Candy Goldstein & family all the best as they celebrate Christmas together here in Fort Worth this weekend. I wish I could be there with you all and plan on it next year!


Take care...

1 comment:

Louanne said...

Jeff - it makes my heart happy to see how you post here with honesty and a good outlook. You are a great example for those facing trials and tribulations.

Louanne, Mike and Nadia